Friday, May 16, 2014

My complete Godzilla series countdown

An idea that came to me 29 days too late, I've decided to do a countdown of my favorite Godzilla movies, in order, from worst to first, with my final addition to the list being Godzilla 2014 which I will undoubtedly be analyzing and re-watching over and over in the coming weeks. I've always wanted to sort out every Godzilla movie in order and present my official analysis of each, so this is sort of a dream come true. Feel free to argue each entry; I'll be ranking each movie based on how much I favor the movie, but also keeping in mind the structure and plot of the movie, acting, and how memorable the Godzilla scenes are. With 30 movies to go through, this will be an on going project, but one that I will enjoy thoroughly, and I hope you do as well. Stay tuned for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment